Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26th


hey!chesca here.. got a story to tell!every teenager has a CRUSH.. either a boy or a girl.. right?but not all of us can tell our crushes that we like them.. i, myself, do NOT have the GUTS to tell HIM that i like him.. i am the type of person that can hide my feelings very WELL.. i treat my my crush the way i treat all my friends.. so, my story goes like this...


WORLD HISTORY time:

i am the leader in our group.. so everytime we have an assignment, i am the one in charge to record or check if my groupmate's assignment is complete or incomplete.. luckily, HE is my groupmate.. GOSH!i am telling a very specific clue about my crush.. since he is the only boy in my group.. wish he would not read this!!.. so back to the story.. he went behind my seat and asked me "sino ba yung leader?(who is the leader?)" i answered him and said "ako(me!)".. he gave me his notebook and i took it.. but he won't let go of the notebook.. (he was messing up with me, he has great sense of humor!).. i tried to get it again gripping the notebook harder.. but still he won't let go.. so i let got of his notebook and turned my back to him.. THEN, he gave me his notebook.. i smiled and looked at my seatmate (who knows that i like HIM).. i scanned his work and saw one number without answer so i teased him "ah!walang sagot oh!kulang.. hehe..(ah!no answer!it's incomplete!".. then he tapped my shoulder and said "sandali, sasagutan ko!(wait, i'll answer it!)" he went back to his seat.. me and my seatmate giggled.. then he went back to me and gave me his notebook.. he said "oh, kumpleto yan!(oh, that's complete!)" he said it proudly, bragging about his assignments.. then i gave his notebook back..


ahhh.. we seldom talk to each other so were not that close anymore.. haha.. wish he won't have the chance to read this article.. coz' if he did.. surely he will not talk to me anymore.. c;..


anyway, if you're reading this.. please don't change your attitude to me.. and if you read this article just don't tell me that you read it so that i won't be shy when i'm with you..

No comments: