Friday, July 20, 2007

back with a new hairdo

hehe.. just got home from the salon.. i have a new hairdo!i had my hair relaxed.. so it's really straight.. i'm happy with the result coz' it'll be easier to fix.. probably wondering why i'm home while i'm supposed to be in the school studying for chemistry.. well, just this morning while i was about to get my bath towel from the back room i noticed that i had no uniform.. so i just didn't go to school..



i wasn't able to update my blog because recently i got sick(aw..).. i had to stay home for 2 days because my temperature was going up and down nut i feel better now, way better.. well, time to update you of what's going on.. i have a new classmate, a foreigner!she is from bermuda(she said, it's a small island in america.. i saw it in the world map, it was indeed small!).. she is half filipino, half bermudian.. spent 10 years in mindanao and 3 years in bermuda.. she is using an american accent even though she was just 3 years in bermuda..(i think that's cool!).. she resided here in the philippines because of the system of education.. she wanted to be an accountant but in bermuda(she said), that in her middle school they were teaching them multiplication..(ow!) but she's catching up really fast.. i think she wouldn't have any problem adjusting in the environment since she can understand and speak a little tagalog.. but still, me and my classmates need to speak in english so that she will understnad us better.. speaking of foreigners i heard that 1 boy from new york, 1 girl from lebanon, 2 girls from california transferred in our school..(isn't that cool?, we are an int'l. school now!XD)



recently, i got addicted to candymag and meteorgarden..

:candymag boosted my confidence and it helped me become more feminine and fashionable.. a few hours ago i was looking in my drawer and closet and mixed and match my clothes.. and i totally like it.. i tried layering my clothes and the clothes that i layered is sooo cool.. of course i was inspered by candymag!!

:meteorgarden, it is a replay but i still like watching it

:GMA 7, 6:00, weekdays



ciao!

No comments: