Sunday, August 12, 2007

WELCOME ME BACK!!

hey,, didn't have a chance to update my blog.. coz' there are too many activities AND we are trying to minimize our electricity consumption because...yes!we are having our room extension!!alas!the long wait is finally finished...they are going to start wrecking the walls tomorrow.. [[:

tomorrow is the last day of our examination..hmmm, i am so anxious to know how well i did!last thursday classes were suspended because of the typhoon "dodong"..BUT, i didn't enjoy the "supposed to be" relaxation day because i spent the day studying for the exams for the next day.. yesterday, i also had to go to school to take up the exams for the second day.. and after school my sis and i went to the mall.. i bought a new cologne(body mist's sweet nothings..smells reeeeeally good!!), pond's facail wash, a hand sanitizer and tictac(for fresh breath!hah!)

i decided to back out in the CAT... aww.. it's because i don't have much time enough for myself and to relax.. coz' it's like after school(4:40 pm) i had to go to training for the CAT up to 5:40 or 6:00 pm and then when i go home.. i eat my merienda and watch meteor garden and after that i do my assignments(and when i say assignments i mean assignmentSSSSSS), study for the quizzes, recitations, etc.. and then i eat, wash the dishes and sleep.. there.. that's my everyday schedule.. see, i don't even have time to talk with my family anymore..

so...check out my friendster profile..
ciao!

No comments: