Wednesday, October 10, 2007

GOOD NEWS!!

today, they chose my design of cheering uniform!!i just designed it this morning 'cuz i wasn't really gonna design a dress, i was just giving them some ideas.. but i had nothing to do so i drew one.. and my teacher chose it and told me to draw it again in a clean paper and to color it.. i am the one to chose what color i want.. gosh!i am overwhelmed.. [[:

plus!!this morning when i was about to enter the school gate i saw my crush and we walked to the gym together!!gosh.. it was a short walk.. i wasn't really talking to him much 'coz i am kind of "naiilang".. but i'm happy when i'm with him.. can't even hide my smile.. [[:

this day is so cooL!!aaaaand.. tomorrow we are gonna observe the 40 minute period because its our club day and we are also gonna bring cellphones because we ned it in our club.. okay.. that's it for now.. ciao!

No comments: