Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1 day to go

tomorrow is the birthday of my dad!!i already bought him a gift, it was a magazine for enterpreneurs, since he is planning to put up a business, and a birthday card.. it was not a costly gift, but price doesn't matter!it's the thought that counts.. [[: hope he'll like it though.. [[:

i am currently doing a research for FCL.. i am researching for the list of the denominations of christianity.. i read in one article in wikipedia that there are at least 300 denomination/types of christianity.. can you imagine that?.. i, myself, is a roman catholic..

anyway, back to my "gift".. after school i went straight to the mall, by myself.. then i bought a magazine and browsed for other gifts.. [[: hope i had money to buy something for myself.. i bought a magazine though!meg magazine.. i am addicted to teenage magazines.. i haven't read one for a while so i decided to buy one since i am so busy to my schedule, it's a lil' gift for my hardwork.. [[: it's kind of a relaxation.. [[:
.........................................................................

ok, i'll just print my research.. then maybe i'll read my new magazine.. oh!so exciting.. [[:
ciao!

No comments: