Monday, July 23, 2007

MY busy schedule

hiya!just dropped by to post a short entry.. don't have much time.. i am typing while printing my project.. i was in the computer shop to print my project but the diskette was broken.. the computer cannot read my file.. gosh!i walked a long way to reach the computer shop.. i tried to print my project here, i printed it in blue ink since we ran out of black ink.. i hate diskettes!!maybe i should tell my dad to buy us our own flash disks.. he has one but he brings it to his office..

speaking of projects.. my schedule?it's so busy.. i don't even have time to relax for a while.. we have a sabayang pagbigkas competition on the 2nd week of August and we already started practicing today.. so...i go home at 6:30 pm.. when i got home this afternoon(it was 6:10), i watched meteor garden from 6:10 to 6:30 while eating my merienda.. and i got to work and made my folios in chemistry and social studies.. then i had to go online to do a research on my science news.. and now, can't open my file in the diskette!!argghh!!!!...

ok, i'll do my research in marketing again.. gotta go now..

No comments: