Sunday, July 22, 2007

10:10 am

gudmorning!just finished eating my breakfast.. i was so anxious checking my mail and friendster so i decided to go online now.. woke up at 10:00 am..
when i checked my friendster, i got 1 message.. it's from my classmate way back in 4th grade.. she's not studying in my school anymore.. it's cool that she messaged me so that we can keep in touch even though we can't see each other anymore..
that's what i don't like about friendship, one day you say hello the next day you say goodye.. well, let's look at the BRIGHT side.. if you say goodbye to an old friend you get to meet new ones.. [[:
wait, i've been talking about my friendster for a while.. why don't you check it out? my profile is emo inspired..(although i'm not emo, i just like their style..) anyway, you can see many infos about me in friendster.. like what my fav books, movies are.. my hobbies and interests and the like.. you are also free to browse my pics.. oh!and check out the comments of my friends.. try reading the old ones first.. [[:
wait, i heard my mom talking about going to the mall.. well, it's my dad's birthday on 25(wonder what gift should i buy??).. anyway, i can buy my fav candymag!!or maybe meg magazine.. [[: know what, my mag collection is slowly growing.. it's so cool.. when i grow up i will just be surprised on how many magazines i have collected.. [[:
well, ok gotta go now.. ciao![[:

No comments: